Friday, December 31, 2010

Bullying Info.

Yo! What's up?! Its me, Humanling. I have a lot of info for you to see... Here it is...


Are you being bullied, perhaps at work or school? The majority of people, will, at some stage of their life, be the victim of bullying. It can be very hard to deal with and can lead to a lot of stress and even depression. So what can one do to stop the bully or bullies? In this article I will be attempting to answer this question and will give my own ideas on how people can end their bullying nightmare.

Bullying is a big problem. It can make kids feel hurt, scared, sick, lonely, embarrassed and sad. Bullies might hit, kick, or push to hurt people, or use words to call names, threaten, tease, or scare them.
A bully might say mean things about someone, grab a kid's stuff, make fun of someone, or leave a kid out of the group on purpose.
Some bullies threaten people or try to make them do things they don't want to do.

Bullying is a big problem that affects lots of kids. Three-quarters of all kids say they have been bullied or teased. Being bullied can make kids feel really bad. The stress of dealing with bullies can make kids feel sick.
Bullying can make kids not want to play outside or go to school. It's hard to keep your mind on schoolwork when you're worried about how you're going to deal with the bully near your locker.
Bullying bothers everyone — and not just the kids who are getting picked on. Bullying can make school a place of fear and can lead to more violence and more stress for everyone.
What Does A Bully Look Like? \
A bully can appear in all shapes and sizes. It makes no difference if they are big or small. Some bullies can be quite popular with lots of friends, while others appear to be disliked by almost everyone. It is important that we understand that a bully cannot be labeled by what they look like. A bully can be recognized only by their actions.
Although there are many types of bullies and multiple ways of bullying, certain attributes are shared among them. One is domination. All bullies like to dominate others and use others to get what they want. It's all about power and the desire to win. While there is nothing inherently wrong with the desire for power, the bully lacks concern for the other's feelings and cannot foresee the immediate and long-term consequences of his or her actions on others.
Another common trait is to deny responsibility for their actions
. When confronted about an incident, a bully will deny any wrongdoing and will often accuse the other kid for starting the incident. Bullies learn to master blame and will often manipulate adults into their own distorted version of events. What makes this situation worse is when the bully has friends or bystanders who defend and support him. Unfortunately, this situation is common and causes the bully to persist and even escalate his aggression toward his target.



Are You Being Bullied?
So you're being bullied, huh? That can feel pretty awful. But, no matter how bad it makes you feel sometimes, you should know you're not alone. That's right ... there are plenty of kids all over the world who go through the same things you do every day. And, even though you may feel helpless sometimes, there are a lot of things you and others can do to help stop the bullying. Give these tips a try.

If you are being bullied and don’t know what to do, say this to the bully; “You better stop this bullying
Bussiness right now, or else I will report you to the principal’s office.” Bullying may seem mean and harmful, but mostly, the kids who are the bullies, are the boys. You can never tell which one is a bully, and which one isn’t a bully.


A List of Things You Should Never Say to a Bully

Steven West, Yahoo! Contributor NetworkNov 26, 2007 "Contribute content like this. Start Here."
More:
Bully
This is a list of ten things that you should never say to a bully.(1) Never tell a bully that he has bad breathe and smells like he hasn't had a shower in ten days.

-->

(2) Never tell a bully that he looks kind of freakish with those steroid muscles. (3) Never ask a bully if you can date his sister. (he'll make sure you never do)(4) Never ask a bully if you can have the $5.00 back that he borrowed from you on the day he put his fist inyour mouth. (unless your hungry, avoid getting a knuckle sandwich) (5) Never tell a bully that you aren't afraid of him. (unless you enjoy being in your own horror show)(6) Never tell a bully that you just bought a pair of expensive gym shoes. (particularly if they match his size feet)(7) Never tell a bully that you just got straight A's on your report card. (bright kids get punished more often)(8) Never laugh at a bully because he is either overweight, sloppy, or ugly. (this action may get you a oneway ticket to heaven)(9) Never ask a bully directions to anywhere. (the only direction that you should want is to stay clear of thebully in the first place)(10)Finally, avoid all suggestive eye contact with the bully and never call him cute. (this action is likelyto land you in the emergency room of your local hospital)

There is this girl in my gym class who, along with a few other girls, I jokingly talk BS to. It's a friendly sort of thing and we do it back and forth. This girl, I'll call her Kay, on Monday started talking about whether or not I would hit her if she hit me. I answered yes and she said we would fight on Tuesday. Well, Tuesday I got sick and completely forgot about the encounter. When I came back on Wednesday she asked me why I chickened out. I was confused but regardless she began hitting me a couple times. I didn't react for I found no reason to do so. When I didn't react and walked away she tried to drag me to the ground, and failed because admittedly I'm not the skinniest girl in school. She tripped me and I got up and walked away and that was done. She seemed like it was just one of those BSing times by shaking my hand and apologizing. I was doubtful and lo and behold I come to school on Thursday and she beats on me in the locker room telling me if I don't hit back she'll keep doing it. I still don't retaliate and she stops to get dressed. I leave. Then when we go back to change again she starts it up again. I ask what happens if I hit her back and she says she'll hit me. I don't want to get suspended for the inevitable fight so I don't fight back. I feel it's to trivial to talk to the teachers about and they really don't do anything anyways, plus it's my own fault. I know this can be taken care of in a kind way without outside interference but I'm not sure how to go about it besides not fighting back but I fear by doing that I'll get seriously hurt because her attacks have become just slightly more harmful. What should I do?


If she is harassing you, and won't stop, then let her know that you might be forced to go to the police and file a complaint against her for harassment. You might also remind her that physical assault is a crime, as well.She is a bully, and apparently has emotional issues -- i can't think of another reason a person would want to involve themselves in this sort of behavior.Protect yourself, and give her conditions



This girl used to be my friend but shes been like physically hurting me (she punched me in the eye for no reason, she hits me). I stopped hanging out with her but she still has my email. Im not going to change my email because shes like a little flea, shes not even worth it. The things shes been saying to me though lately have actually made me cry, one time she made me cry so much i actually wanted to cut my self (i dont even cut)!. And the things shes saying, its weird but it still hurts. She calls me fat and ugly. I want it to stop and i emailed her and texted her a lot of times telling her to stop and that i just want it to stop but she keeps on doing it. i dont feel threatened. but she lives down the street from me and her parents scare me because they do stuff (drugs) and they've been arrested before. they've screamed at 9 yr olds before for messing with their "precious" daughter so im not sure what they'd do to me. should i go to the police for what shes saying to me anyways? I dont want it to seem like im mad at her so i wanna teach her a lesson. i really want it to stop!


dont worry i have been cyber bullied to and you know why she is doing all of this because she is jealous of you and i know thats sounds stupid or cheesy or watever but its true the two same girls messed with me for six years and i am going into 10th grade and i kept crying about it and being there friend and they still messed with me but one day i got this really tough friend lol and she taught me what to do so i said sh@t to them in there face and told them what they really are and told those two girls off and i stopped talking to them and ignored them and i didnt even look at them at school and they would laugh everytime they walked by me and did all of this crap and i pretended like i didnt care and focused on things that were in important like my parents,school, sports, and my happiness and later on those dumb brats realized what they were doing didnt bother me and now they leave me alone so yea tell your parents make a copy on what she says go to your school and get her in trouble and dont go to the police unless she like threatened you or something but dont get all sad over her like really i did that for years and went through a depression b/c of those girls and 10 years from now you will be thinking what an idiot i was for letting her get to me and even if you are fat or ugly which you are probaly not idk i dont know you but if you are fat loose weight and work on your apperance and be better than her get good grades do watever you can to be better than her to make her pissed lol get a hot bf lol idk and she is a sad sad girl b/c her parents do drugs but its sad but tell her off in person when no one is watching lol and ignore her after and evenually she will stop



a boy is insulting me about my religion. he's calling me a terrorist because i'm muslim. he makes stuff up about me and people think it's true. he insults me that i'm not popular. i don't react. but he says it's fun to bully me because i don't say anything. what should i do? because i don't want to snitch than i defiantly will be unpopular. he also says i'm gay and that i suck cock


You need some confident friends, then press legal charges on him for sexual harassment. I'm 15, and I abuse the hell out of my civil rights. People use to give me a lot of crap in elementary school, then I started taking people to court for assault, harassment, sexual harassment, etc.Get some friends in on it too, to do the same thing. Don't just "snitch" to the police, demand something be done about it. It's illegal in the United States to discriminate someone for their true or untrue sexual orientation, and sexual harassment charges can be pressed on the person that does that. You may also file for a court-issued restraining order.Good luck.


These are the following websites I got this info. from;


YAHOO! Canada Answers

Kids Health.com

Google

That is all for me to write about for now.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HUMANLING

No comments: